Seller represented by:
George Green with GM Green Real Estate, Inc.
Buyer represented by:
John Kirkpatrick with Compass
- Single Family
1411 35th Ave San Francisco, CA 94122 Get directions$625,000 $336/Sq. ft.
- Age 80 Years
- MLS# 383095
- Listed 10 Years 11 Months 5 Days Ago
Center Patio Full 5 plus room and bath downstairs; Bathroom in basement not permited. Steps to N Judah Muni Metro and 2 blocks to GG Park. Parquet Hardwood floors in Liv Rm and Formal Din Rm. Full bath up with stall shower and tub. Kitchen in basement not permited.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® George Green with GM Green Real Estate, Inc.
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® John Kirkpatrick with Compass
- Bedrooms: 3
- Shower and Tub
- Main Level: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Total # Of Rooms: 6
- Lower Level: 1 Bedroom
Building and Construction
- Floors: Hardwood, Tile, Linoleum
- Exterior: Stucco
Exterior and Lot Features
- Lot Description: Regular
- Driveway/Sidewalks: Paved Driveway
Garage and Parking
- Number of Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage: Attached, Garage, Auto Door
- Parking Spaces: 1
- Parking Access: Tandem
Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace Features: 1,Wood Burning
- Sewer System-Public
Other Property Info
- County: San Francisco
- Area: Sf District 2, E
- Subdivision: Central Sunset
- Directions: Judah to 35th ave
- Cross Street Address: Judah
- Type: Full
|9||Stevenson (Robert Louis) Elementary School||K-5||0.8 mi|
|8||Giannini (A.P.) Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|7||Lincoln (Abraham) High School||9-12||1.2 mi|
|NA||Holy Name Elementary Private School||K-8||0.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1411 35th Ave
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Bob Walker and George GreenBroker with 49 years experience
- GM Green Real Estate Inc. 1836 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
- Work (415) 923-6999
- Email email@example.com
- Areas Served San Francisco Bay Area
- Specializations Buying and selling Residential Real Estate in San Francisco, Marin, Alameda, and Sonoma. Multi-Family Residential Investment properties.