Seller represented by:
Alek Keytiyev with Vanguard Properties, Inc.
Buyer represented by:
Julianne Louie with Kinoko
- Single Family
1909 Judah St San Francisco, CA 94122 Get directions$1,900,000 $879/Sq. ft.
- MLS# 486440
- Listed 1 Year 2 Months 4 Days Ago
Newly remodeled home offers a blend of luxury features and modern layout ideal for contemporary lifestyle. Located in the transit-friendly corridor, just steps to the Irving shops and restaurants, 19th Avenue buses and tech shuttles, and outdoor activities in the Golden Gate Park.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Alek Keytiyev with Vanguard Properties, Inc.
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Julianne Louie with Kinoko
- Bedrooms: 4
- Total Rooms: 6
- Total Bathrooms: 3.00
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Lot Dimensions Source: SqFt
- Lot Size Acres: 0.0572773
- Lot Size Square Feet: 2495
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
- Association Name: San Francisco Association of REALTORS
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Closed
- County: San Francisco
- Cross Street: 24th Ave
- Disclaimer: Copyright: 2020 by San Francisco Assoc of REALTORS - All data, including all measurements and calculations of area, is obtained from various sources and has not been, and will not be, verified by broker or MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
- Source Property Type: Single-Family Homes
- Area: SF District 2 Central Sunset
- Source Neighborhood: Central Sunset
- Parcel Number: 1829-049
- Subdivision: Central Sunset
- Zoning: RH-3
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 2162.00
- Living Area Source: Per Architect
|9||Jefferson Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|8||Giannini (A.P.) Middle School||6-8||1.1 mi|
|7||Lincoln (Abraham) High School||9-12||1 mi|
|NA||Cornerstone Academy-Lawton Campus Private School||K-2||0.3 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 1909 Judah St
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.
Find out what your home is worth
Bob Walker and George GreenBroker with 49 years experience
- GM Green Real Estate Inc. 1836 Union Street, San Francisco, CA 94123
- Work (415) 923-6999
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served San Francisco Bay Area
- Specializations Buying and selling Residential Real Estate in San Francisco, Marin, Alameda, and Sonoma. Multi-Family Residential Investment properties.